The addition of supplements into a healthy diet has been on the rise in the last few years due to their numerous health benefits. Supplements are available in a variety of delivery forms each intended to process maximum benefits into your body. However, different types of delivery require different forms of manufacturing.
POPULAR SUPPLEMENT FORMS
The most popular delivery forms for supplements is emphasized on the user’s experience. Below are some of the top supplemental forms and their benefits.
- Oils and Liquids: These offer a full-sensory experience for the user with smell and taste, making them more appealing. This form is direct and enjoyable for the user.
- Chewables: The second-most-popular form comes in soft gels, gummies, and powders that can be mixed into something. This is most commonly used for children or those who have trouble swallowing pills. Chewables offer a delayed-release.
- Pills: The most traditional format are capsules, tablets, or soft gels that are swallowed.
Each type of supplement requires a different method of manufacturing. No matter what type of supplement is being manufactures, it can be difficult to keep up with trends such as preservative-free or sugar-free supplements. This requires extensive research and investment. Other challenges manufacturers face by category are as follows.
- Sprays: It can be difficult for manufacturers to determine the dosage of a single pump of spray or determine the consistency of the liquid. Proper development and packaging are needed to get this right.
- Powder: Needs to be able to dissolve well and swallowed easily without becoming too thick or chalky in substance. Active ingredients need to be even in each scoop or packet.
- Liquid: The most potent form for supplements to be delivered in, the challenge here is maintaining all aspects of the product (benefits, smell, taste) after production.
JW Nutritional stays ahead of the competition by keeping up with trends and innovating new and effective ways to manufacture supplements for a pleasant user-friendly experience. With a wide variety of manufacturing options, JW is able to assign experts to each area to research, develop, and deliver top-of-the-line products to all our partners. When you work with JW Nutritional, you will receive the best supplements possible. We even help you design the package so we act as a one-stop-shop for all your supplemental manufacturing needs.
JW Nutritional upholds high standards of quality for partners and the end-user. Our process is transparent and communicated throughout with all partners. Have supplement manufacturing questions? Reach out to our team of experts today to get more information on how we can help.
Ready to get started? Click the link below to find out what is possible!
Why JW Nutritional for Supplement Manufacturing?
JW Nutritional can manufacture a wide variety of supplements to suit the needs of your customers. With the inclusion of our complete packaging solutions including bottles with lid closures, sachets, stick packs and zip-seal bags, clients can receive a complete product that is ready for order fulfillment. If you are interested in the vitamin manufacturing services we offer, please contact us today!